All shareware programs can be ordered online.
to get further information
Windows and Windows 95/98 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation, Redmond
- Tips for Delphi programmers - Source code examples primarily for beginners.
- Exit Windows via mouse click : Put an icon on the desktop with the following link: "RUNDLL.EXE User,ExitWindows". That's all.
- RAS Connection via mouse click : Put an icon on the desktop with the following link: "RUNDLL.EXE rnaui.dll,RnaDial Connection name".
E.g.: Connect CompuServe via CS3 Connection : RUNDLL.EXE rnaui.dll,RnaDial CS3 Connection
- RMCA Styles : If you create styles with RMCA,
you should take care that the styleparts Fill-In, To Ext. and To Basic are not longer than 1 measure.
At the other styleparts the length is indifferent.
Same lengths of the Fill-Ins and Bridges have the advantage that styles can be changed optimally.
- Intro 4 measures
- Basic 4 measures
- Extended 8 measures
- Ending 6 measures
- Fill In Basic 1 measure
- Fill In Extended 1 measure
- To Extended 1 measure
- To Basic 1 measure
- Hubi's LoopBack Device if you need a very good driver which is able to connect several midi applications together.
Michael Brick's personal homepage